Our spacious kids room is offered for the convenience of our members to give you peace of mind during your workout, and therefore, a more enjoyable fitness experience.
Many toys and art activities are available for children and each Kidsplex is equipped with a variety of television, entertainment and activity options to keep your children engaged.
A list of Kidsplex Guidelines may be obtained at the bottom of this page and these may vary from location to location.
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- In the interest of the children and our workers, there is a 2-HOUR time limit per day per child.
- For liability reasons, members may only leave their own children in Kidsplex. (not the children of friends or neighbors)
- When dropping off kids, please give the attendant the child’s first and last name, and wait for your child to be properly checked-in to our computer system.
- Out of the concern for others, Kidsplex cannot accept children who are sick. This includes but is not limited to runny nose, fever, cough, diarrhea, pink eye or flu-type symptoms of any kind. As a guide, if your child has any of these symptoms or were too sick to go to school, then they should be considered too sick to be in Kidsplex. Again, this is simply out of respect and for the safety of the other children and our staff.
- We will correct a child only when necessary and in a gentle way. If they continue with disruptive behavior we will locate the parent working out.
- Parents will be called to pick up any child that cries excessively as this has proven disturbing to others in our care. We will do our best to help all children get acclimated to our environment and understand that this can take a few visits for some kids in an unfamiliar environment.
- BodyPlex and its employees cannot be responsible for any personal toys or entertainment items brought into Kidsplex.
- KidsPlex is a privilege extended to our members for the ability to get a stress free workout and BodyPlex reserves the right to refuse anyone who many be abusing this privilege or who’s children need correcting or become disruptive on an ongoing basis.
- DRY snacks are allowed
- NO PEANUTS/NUTS allowed
- All drinks must be in spill proof cups or sports bottles.
- Please label all bags, snacks, and drinks with your child’s name.
- Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.