Monday – Thursday: 8:30A – 11:00A &
4:30P – 7:30P
Friday: 8:30A – 11:00A
Saturday: 8:30A – 11:00A
Spacious, supervised childcare is offered for the convenience of our members to give you peace of mind during your workout, and therefore, a more enjoyable fitness experience.
Many toys and art activities are available for children and each Kidsplex is equipped with a variety of television, entertainment and activity options to keep your children engaged.
We recommend that children be at least 6 weeks of age before their first visit. A list of Kidsplex Guidelines may be obtained on the link provided here and these may vary from location to location.
INTRODUCING BODYPLEX DATE NIGHT:
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- In the interest of the children and our workers, there is a 2-HOUR time limit per day per child.
- For liability reasons, members may only leave their own children in Kidsplex. (not the children of friends or neighbors)
- When dropping off kids, please give the attendant the child’s first and last name, and wait for your child to be properly checked-in to our computer system.
- Out of the concern for others, Kidsplex cannot accept children who are sick. This includes but is not limited to runny nose, fever, cough, diarrhea, pink eye or flu-type symptoms of any kind. As a guide, if your child has any of these symptoms or were too sick to go to school, then they should be considered too sick to be in Kidsplex. Again, this is simply out of respect and for the safety of the other children and our staff.
- We will correct a child only when necessary and in a gentle way. If they continue with disruptive behavior we will locate the parent working out.
- Parents will be called to pick up any child that cries excessively as this has proven disturbing to others in our care. We will do our best to help all children get acclimated to our environment and understand that this can take a few visits for some kids in an unfamiliar environment.
- While we are not a one-on-one babysitting service, we will always do our best to provide equal care to all children.
- If your child is not completely potty trained, we considerately ask that you admit them in a pull-up.
- BodyPlex and its employees cannot be responsible for any personal toys or entertainment items brought into Kidsplex.
- KidsPlex is a privilege extended to our members for the ability to get a stress free workout and BodyPlex reserves the right to refuse anyone who many be abusing this privilege or who’s children need correcting or become disruptive on an ongoing basis.
- Infants should be at least 6 weeks old.
- Please make sure babies are fed and changed prior to drop off.
- Attendants are not permitted to change diapers or feed infants. (except Date night)
- DRY snacks are allowed
- NO PEANUTS/NUTS allowed
- All drinks must be in spill proof cups or sports bottles.
- Please label all bags, snacks, and drinks with your child’s name.
- Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
- Date Night is available on Fridays 5-8pm and should be a child’s only visit to Kidsplex that day.
- Kidsplex has a 2-hour daily limit but is extended to 3 hours for date night. Again, if you are utilizing Friday Night Date Night, it should be the child’s only visit for that day.
- Members may only register their own children for this member-perk.
- Parents must sign up children for Date Night by Thursday at 12 noon.
- Parents must give us their off-site location, 2 emergency contact numbers and keep their cell phone with them when their children are with us on Friday nights.
- Please pick up kids by 8 pm; failure to do so may result in loss of Date Night Privileges.
- You may bring the Kids dinner or snacks. Please have everything labeled with written instructions, if needed.