8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
FRIDAY NIGHT DATE NIGHT
2nd & 4th Fridays 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Spacious, supervised childcare is offered for the convenience of our members to give you peace of mind during your workout, and therefore, a more enjoyable fitness experience.
Many toys and art activities are available for children and each Kidsplex is equipped with a variety of television, entertainment and activity options to keep your children engaged.
We recommend that children be at least 6 weeks of age before their first visit. A list of Kidsplex Guidelines may be obtained on the link provided here and these may vary from location to location.
INTRODUCING BODYPLEX DATE NIGHT:
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
– Parents please remember to sign the “sign in sheet” upon bringing your children in and out of Kidsplex.
– In an effort to keep everyone’s child healthy, please don’t bring your child to Kidsplex if they are sick. (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, pink eye, contagious rashes, etc.)
– Parents please remember that your child can be in Kidsplex for a maximum of 2 hour. There will be a 5 minute grace period. If you do not pick your child up within that time we will call you.
– Parents will get a call if your child is either misbehaving or crying uncontrollably for more than 15 minutes.
– Parents please do not put your child in the Kidsplex area if Kidsplex is not open.
– There will be no food and drinks allowed in Kidsplex during normal business hours. Only water will be allowed. (You can bring food for your child to eat on “Date Nights” if you don’t want them to eat the food that Kidsplex provides.)
– If you do not sign up for Date Night by the Thursday before Date Night Friday, your child will not be permitted to come to Kidsplex. No outside items/objects are allowed in Kidsplex. This includes toys, blankets, etc. Electronic devices will be allowed, however Kidsplex will not be responsible or liable for them.